Helicopter Ball Drop
Above Par Promotions is the nations leading provider of helicopter golf ball drops. Fly with us and check out the most profitable fundraising program you can do!
We take care of the details:
- Schedule the helicopter, drop time and course details
- Provide uniquely colored and numbered golf balls
- Create link to your event website to sell “E” tickets
- Link includes merchant account
Package Cost $1,500-1900.00*
*Price may vary depending on location and aircraft availability
**If you are able to secure a helicopter free of charge, we still offer the golf ball rental and the website. Contact us for pricing.
Prize(s) is determined and provided by the tournament
Award one prize for golf ball dropped in the cup
Award multiple prizes for proximity
*Shipping of pre-numbered golf balls is additional. Amount is based on the number of balls needed.
|Gross Revenue Projections|
|Sell Price||500 tickets||1000 tickets||1500 tickets|
*Sell as a stand alone or include as part of a title sponsorship!
*Sell to people who do not play in the event. Typically, 85% of your data base is not present at the tournament. E-tickets are a great medium to encourage participation of your target market!
*On-line payment insures quicker operating revenue!
Sample Set Up
The link for the golf ball drop will provide basic event information, price of tickets and the option to purchase tickets. The ticket purchase screen is linked to your merchant account. A logo can be added if this is sold as a sponsored event.
Below is an example of the purchase section of the email link:
|Total # of Tickets||Dollar Amount||Event Tickets|
|5 Event Tickets||$100.00||5|
|4 Event Tickets||$80.00||4|
|3 Event Tickets||$60.00||3|
|2 Event Tickets||$40.00||2|
|1 Event Ticket||$20.00||1|
A button will be shown that takes the purchaser to the merchant account for buying.
Above Par Promotions’Helicopter Golf Ball Drop Details
How it Works—Prior to event
- Agree to the drop promotion. Lock in the helicopter date as early as possible.
- Design the email link and set-up merchant account.
- Make email link available 70-90 days prior to event.
- Include message stating chances will not be sold tournament day.
- Forward information to friends and colleagues that might participate.
- Send repeat emails every 30 days leading up to the event
4. Sell the golf ball drop as a new sponsorship for typically $3,000-$5,000.
How it Works - Day of Event
- Helicopter will fly to and land on the golf course property to pick up the golf balls. Above Par Promotions arranges permission from the course for flight path and location of golf ball drop.
- The numbered golf balls will be in separate bags for ease of transport and bagged appropriately for the number of tickets sold.
- Helicopter will take off, buzz around the course, then hover over the predetermined drop site. Golf Balls will be dropped at the designated target. The golf ball that lands in the cup or closest to the pin is the winner. Event management should consider options for multiple winners.
- Golf balls in target area will be reclaimed by tournament volunteers and left with the course for disposition to Above Par Promotions.
- In the event of inclement weather, a reschedule for the drop will be provided based on coordination and availability with the course. There is no cancellation option once the helicopter is booked.
- A wait time fee of $75/hour will apply if the helicopter is made to wait while at the course.